At Memorial Hermann, we're about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient care.
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
This position is responsible for the execution of talent acquisition processes within a designated specialty. This position involves direct engagement with candidates generally seeking non-clinical positions. The Specialty Recruiter will anticipate business needs and is comfortable managing up to senior staff within the organization. This position collaborates with service line leadership, location leadership, HR Business Partners, and hiring managers to develop strategies linked to the organization's talent goals and objectives.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field of study preferred. In lieu of degree, a minimum of three (3) years commensurate experience is required.
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Three (3) years of experience in Human Resources (preferably in Recruiting), Customer Service, or related field.
- Requires superb written and verbal communication, along with demonstrated project management skills and a strong orientation towards customer service.
- Displays a proactive and collaborative work style,
- Demonstrated success in creative sourcing strategies.
- Demonstrated success in meeting defined metrics and goals.
- Experience building collaborative relationships with hiring managers.
- Strong analytical competency, consulting and negotiation skills, and business acumen.
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health“ through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Provides full-cycle, entry-level/non-clinical recruitment to include candidate sourcing, resume and application review, phone screening, interviewing, scheduling, transferring, and administering the offer process.
- Manages candidate profiles, requisitions, and documentation in Workday. Follows up with hiring managers as appropriate to ensure the recruiting process is timely.
- Collaborates with the hiring managers and department-heads to develop and implement recruitment strategies for designated facilities.
- Acts as a liaison to non-clinical programs. Builds relationships and coordinates recruitment activities.
- Coordinates and participates in recruiting events with other members of the recruitment team.
- Networks with other recruiters to source candidates and promote visibility of Memorial Hermann within the community.
- Provides high level of sourcing, networking, and recruiting for general talent pools.
- Works collaboratively with hiring managers and recruiting specialists to determine outsourcing strategies and corresponding agreements.
- Establishes, maintains, monitors, and reports key metrics to ensure the effectiveness of the talent acquisition process.
- Work collaboratively with the market Human Resources Business Partners, serving as the functional expert in the recruiting process.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Employee Signature:________________________________________ Date:_________________
Manager Signature:_________________________________________ Date:_________________
Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the patient served. Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development as it relates to the different life cycles. Specific age groups that are served by this position are circled:
| Neonate | Infant | Pediatric | Adolescent | Adult | Adult/Geriatric |