As the Technology Manager in the Residue Upgrading Sub-PSL you will support this specific line of business within the Technology Business Unit. This includes Solvent Deasphalting, Visbreaking and Coking technologies. This position is based in Houston, Texas and reports to the Director Residue Upgrading Technology. Your responsibilities include supporting business development and strategic growth plans for the business line, including Licensing and Engineering services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering required; advanced degree preferred
- 10 years related, Solvent Deasphalting, Visbreaking and Coking experience (operation, design, licensing)
- Solvent Deasphalting experience highly desirable
- Proven experience selling/business development for technology, engineering services, equipment and/or automation, etc. required
- Experience specifying technical offerings and/or processing engineering services required
- Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and communications skills
- Seeking a candidate with international work background
- Must be willing and available to travel domestic and international; approximately 40-50% as needed
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.