Create, coordinate, and deliver Service Training to all Service Technicians and Clients in support of the company's objectives.
- Deliver Service Training designed to certify Service Technicians in conjunction with the defined objectives.
- Providing Client Service Training on Downhole products.
- Assist in developing curriculum, agendas, materials, and assessments for Service Training courses.
- Assist in development and testing of online and Computer Based Training to be used in conjunction with Service Training.
- Have a willingness to learn all of the Downhole tools and be able to deliver Service Training on all of the Downhole tools.
- Work with the Service Training Coordinator on training schedules.
- Insure the health and safety of all employees and clients at all times.
All other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a Service Technician or equivalent experience with servicing Downhole tools