Senior Piping Engineer
Are you ready to embark on a challenging and vital role in the nuclear industry as a Senior Piping Engineer? We’re seeking a skilled professional who can navigate the complexities of nuclear systems, ensuring the safe, and efficient transport of fluids within nuclear power plants. If you’re passionate about nuclear energy, have a strong understanding of regulatory requirements, and are dedicated to upholding the highest safety standards, then this role is your opportunity to make a significant impact.
At iParametrics, we understand the critical nature of piping systems in nuclear power plants, and we’re committed to fostering a culture of excellence and reliability. As a Senior Piping Engineer, you’ll play a crucial role in maintaining the integrity of nuclear systems, protecting the environment, and ensuring the safety of personnel and the surrounding community.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate ‘specialized engineering’ and multi-disciplined team/design projects while engaged in the planning, design and construction phases of engineering projects
- Prepare and review of calculations, drawings, and specifications relating to pipe routing and layout, stress analyses, hanger design, and P&ID development
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering from an accredited university
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in design, estimating, specification preparation, construction document preparation, and related phases of engineering
- Familiarity with 2D and 3D CAD applications is required
- Nuclear experience is highly desired
- Professional Engineer License preferred but not required
About the Company:
Founded in 2003, iParametrics is a recognized leader in emergency management, homeland security, cost estimating and data analytics for federal, state, and local clients, including the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the Department of Energy (DOE), the Department of Defense (DOD), and all 50 States. For the past 18 years, we have supported FEMA on federally declared disasters throughout the US and its territories. Please visit us at www.iparametrics.com for more information.
iParametrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports and respects all individuals without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, marital status, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Join us in shaping the future of nuclear energy through your expertise as a Senior Piping Engineer. Together, we’ll contribute to a sustainable, safe, and reliable nuclear power industry. Apply now and be part of our mission at iParametrics.