2020 Companies hires, trains, equips and deploys people to work for major brands, such as Reliant by NRG. We are seeking Security Alarm Installation Technicians who will broaden the Security by Reliant offerings to qualified customers.
As a Security Alarm Installation Technician, you will:
- Earn on average $1,000 - $1,500 weekly
- Install residential security and smart home systems.
- Ensure on-time arrival to daily customer appointments.
- Provide world class service to the customer.
- Maintain a professional appearance and positive attitude.
We are Seeking Someone Who:
- Has a current valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Has access to reliable transportation.
- Is reliable, focused, organized.
- Is able to lift at least 45 lbs.
- Has experience in the security, smart home industry, or other construction trades preferred.
Join our team! Apply now for immediate consideration.
2020 Companies is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
#ReliantJobs #homesecurity #smarthome
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installs, tests, configures, troubleshoots and repairs security alarm components
- Ability to manage a multiple appointment scheduled daily/weekly
- Ensure on-time arrival to daily customer appointments
- Explore products and services with customers utilizing sales and upselling techniques
- Maintain licenses, certifications, and training of the most current technologies
- Educate customers in various system operations and maintenance
- Provide world class service to the customer
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to lift at least 45 pounds
- Current valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Reliable transportation
- Maintain a professional appearance and positive attitude
- Must effectively be able to use computers/smartphone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in other construction trades (encouraged but not required)
- Experience in the security or smart home industry (a plus but not required)
- Must possess or be able to possess appropriate Texas Security license