Account Director - OSS
Why YOU want this position
Drillinginfo is now Enverus! Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth, while bringing us closer together as one team.Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Account Director to join our Sales team in Houston, TX or Denver, CO. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world's most dynamic and fastest growing sector. Enverus is the right company at the right time.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals and meet targets for renewals in your base of accounts.
- Develop influential relationships in the country's largest and most innovative E&P companies.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts within acceptable accuracy rate.
- Deliver client feedback to marketing and development teams to build a more effective products and services.
- Complete company certifications and training on a regular basis.
- Expected to attend trade shows, sales summit and client meetings with travel up to 25%.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- The intangibles include results driven, high goal-orientation, self-starter, and working with urgency. In other words, you MUST have a strong motor!
- Must know outside sales and account management/retention with the ability to demonstrate expertise of an enterprise sales process (CLC markers, discovery, value proposition, buying process, decision makers, risk mitigation, retention and closing).
- Demonstrated experience forecasting renewals on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and semi-annual basis.
- Energy Industry, Oil & Gas software and/or SaaS sales experience will make you more competitive.
- Experience with Salesforce.com a bonus