The Resource Coordinator functions within the Service Fulfillment Team as resource loading of labor and materials, dispatcher and billing specialist and is the process owner of each individual contract or series of contracts in assigned territory. Responsible to schedule, assign, and dispatch Field Service Technicians to meet customer service requirements, tracking and documenting work, and fulfillment issues. Once the work is completed and customers are satisfied, Resource Coordinator is responsible for accurate invoicing of all work in the assigned territory. Works closely with Area Service Manager to forecast labor and resources to fulfill customer expectations and predict and level load technician capacity imbalances. Proficiency in the use of our automated Service System Wennsoft is a critical enabling tool that Resource Coordinators must master. Communication with the entire Hunton Service organization as a voice of the customer is a high priority, providing critical customer satisfaction feedback.
- Receive calls from customer and requests from Existing Building & New Systems Sales Engineers & Assistants, produce call slips with a clear scope of service to be performed and/or details of the problems.
- Route contractor or owner in-warranty requests for service for authorization, as appropriate to the type of warranty.
- Review Request for Service forms/emails from New Equipment Sales for completeness & accuracy, verify equipment warranty status, review site & equipment information & start rates, produce call slips as required to properly manage Trane warranty calls.
- Review Service Job Estimates to plan for accomplishing projects, staffing and equipment requirements, and allotment of available resources for various phases of projects or start-ups, coordinates same with Service Project Manager and/or Field Service Supervisor or Technician.
- Route copies of work orders via scanned image & Outlook e-mail as appropriate for authorizations, work recommendations & follow-up.
- Keeps Field Service Project Managers informed of status for needed parts.
- Issue and track to completion all purchase orders.
- File all warranty claims in assigned territories.
- Responsible for the creation and completion of all service tickets to invoice completion.
- Responsible to accurately enter data to ensure correct invoicing to customers.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
- Responsible for entering purchase orders and receipt purchase orders.
- Process service claims - concessions, Ship Product Defect (SPD), retrofit, and labor warranty.
- Coordinates and schedules all service work for maintenance, quoted work, Time and material, startups, emergency calls, training, meetings, on-call and any other directed activities
- Ensures that all calls are properly entered in the dispatch software system
- Ensures all field schedules are updated and properly maintained
- Ensures proper information is obtained and entered for all service calls
- Ensures proper information is provided to the field representatives to achieve proper execution, maximize utilization and deliver superior customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive attitude and communicate professionally to all customer inquiries including but not limited to customer complaints, re-directing field representatives and a fast-paced changing environment.
- Reviews documentation from field representatives, vendors, and customers to ensure proper
- handling for filing, accounts payable, cost moves and billing are completed in a timely manner.
- Reviews all tasking and open work orders to ensure timely and required work is performed.
- Ensures proper documentation is delivered to the customer as requested
- Provide proactive follow up with customers, field representatives and interoffice to ensure outstanding issues are resolved and all commitments and expectations are met or exceeded
- Works with field representative managers and or supervisors to resolve issues/problems in the field and helps provide solutions to improve on-going procedures
- Provides timely and accurate billing of T&M and quoted work
- Prioritizes workload and requests to ensure customer and employee satisfaction are delivered
- Enters data in the software system to ensure proper billing rate and markup information are accurate and up to date
- Associate Degree in technical or business related field required.
- BA or BS degree preferred.
- Excellent organizational, communication, customer service & people skills required.
- Computer skills required include computer-aided dispatch, fax software, scanner, e-mail, and proprietary mainframe access.
- Must be able to work hard, fast and focused; maintain an even flow of work between the customer, the workspace and the technicians.
- Ability to read and interpret field service work orders, and determines and implement the appropriate course of action or follow-up.
- Speed and accuracy are paramount to this position.
- HVAC knowledge a PLUS!