Requisition Number: REALE02074
At BGE, we seek out challenges and apply our community minded approach to see the big picture and uncover opportunities. We are adept at analyzing a situation, seeing it for what it can be and delivering the right response. Through it all, we connect with customers, employees, and communities and do what we say we will do with integrity and commitment.
BGE, Inc. is a nationwide consulting firm that provides services in civil engineering, planning, landscape architecture, construction management, survey and environmental services for public and private clients. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package to include outstanding health care, generous 401(k) match, career mapping and highly competitive time away from work programs to include dependent care and flexible Fridays.
Our culture sets us apart from most with our commitment to serve our clients, our community and our employees. We seek out those professionals performing aligned with our core values - integrity, commitment, respect and excellent reputation.
Our continued growth has created a need for a Real Estate Project Coordinator for immediate hire. This is a junior- to mid-level position. The Real Estate Project Coordinator will support the Real Estate Manager in real estate and construction project management activities.
- Read and interpret blueprints, specifications and construction documents
- Monitor construction schedules and construction costs
- Review change orders for relevancy and fair pricing
- Process and track vendor invoices
- Assist with expediting submittals
- Assist in tracking project flow and communication
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects at one time
- General administrative support
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of related experience working in the construction industry
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university preferred
- Excellent planning, time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail and persistent follow up
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment on a variety of assignments and technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
BGE is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We prohibit discrimination and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other classification protected by federal, state or local laws.