Product Support Specialist
About the Role
Beyond Finance is looking for a Product Support Specialist to join our growing product and technology team. We are looking for a hands-on, technology proficient, team player who loves dealing with customers and solving problems. The Product Support Specialist is responsible for performing tier 1 support for the company’s product catalog, interacting with both internal users across the company’s multiple departments and external clients. Superior project management skills are a must.
Our Leadership team is comprised of individuals who have extensive experience in the financial services and debt management spheres. We are reinventing the market by investing in innovative technologies to better identify and target the market segment. At the same time, extensive market research also enables us to customize our products to better service our clients. Our workforce is a community made up of celebrated, diverse backgrounds working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt settlement industry.
What You’ll Do
- Perform tier 1 support for the company’s product catalogue, solving tier 1 issues with a predefined SLA. Confer with customers to identify problems, replicate them, and troubleshoot for root cause.
- Manage support tickets
- As required, escalate items to internal resources and external vendors. Track issues to resolution, ability to prioritize and offer creative solutions
- Collect user requests for process improvements and new features and communicate them to the appropriate recipient
- Assist with system training
- Create training material and other user guides, document operational processes
- Provide feedback to optimize operational process
- Collaborate with the Training team to deliver training and communication to business users.
What We Look For
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated product support experience with web-based applications (highly preferred) and/or 2 Years of customer facing computer support experience.
- Demonstrated success performing software product support
- Proven ability to dive deeply into specific functional areas and learn a domain specific language
- Proven ability to understand the business and engineering sides and get into the technical details
- Ability to assume a strong sense of responsibility for your defined area of ownership
- Excellent project management skills - delivery oriented
- Superior communication skills
- Experience in financial services a plus, but more important is your ability to learn fast, ask questions and solve problems
- Ability to handle changing tasks and priorities and adapt quickly
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Ability to work from home with a reliable internet connection and quiet place.
- Someone who can be flexible, both with tasks and responsibilities that are assigned but also with hours you will be asked to work.
- Weekend and evening availability with the understanding that the majority of your hours will be from 7am-8pm.
Why join us?
We are looking for great people to join our fast-paced, growing, and innovative business and make a positive impact.
- 3 weeks PTO
- 401k with company match
- Health, dental, vision, and commuter benefits
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class Financial Technology company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
*Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity Employer*