The Concentric Company is a leading provider of DC power solutions and equipment maintenance solutions to warehouse and manufacturing customers. Our mission is to eliminate interruption in our customers operations and allow them to focus on running their business.
Due to growth and new client contracts we are looking for an Outside Reserve Power Sales Representative in Houston, TX.
The Outside Reserve Power Sales Representative's responsibilities include both the development of business new to Concentric while also expanding product and service offerings into existing customer accounts. This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting initiative to bring an established regional operation under a new national organization.
At Concentric we believe that Our People are what make us great and help us deliver exceptional customer service! We offer industry leading Benefits to include:
- Competitive pay – Plus incentive opportunities!
- Full benefits package that starts day one – Includes medical, dental, vision, 401K , company-paid life insurance and disability coverage.
- Cell phone compensation
- 8 paid holidays
- PTO - FT Employees receive 128 Hours of PTO Annually
- Training and mentoring – Learn from our experts in the industry
- Advancement opportunities
The benefits listed are subject to change at any time. Please speak with an HR Representative for details. In the case of conflict between the information listed and the official plan documents, the plan documents will always govern.
This job might be for you if you are able to . . .
- 5+ years commercial or industrial sales experience preferably in the electrical field.
- Experience with stationary backup power products & services is a major plus.
- Confident aggressive lead generator – we are looking for a hunter.
- Successful Track record in Sales – Consistent Top Performer – be prepared to present a historical growth path.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – our company is growing and changing which offers opportunity for advancement but requires patience during the transition.
- Exposure to sales and personal development training programs.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, but extensive experience can offset the lack of a degree.
- Military experience is a plus
- Must be able to learn new computer programs including; Microsoft Office, Salesforce, expense and payroll programs.
- You will need to be able to present our company's capabilities from a corporate boardroom setting all the way down to the plant floor.
Key Performance Measurements:
- Product Margin
- Service Margin
- Quarterly and annual sales revenue
- Quarterly and annual gross profit
- Sales expenses
- Annual growth trends
The Concentric Company considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you have proven experience with Reserve Power Sales, we want to hear from you! Maybe this job wasn't in your wheelhouse, but you know the perfect candidate, don't be afraid to share this great opportunity!