Transforce Houston, TX
Operations Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Scheduling, assignment, and management of associates on customer accounts
- Building strong relationships with our associates and customers through effective, extensive and frequent communication
- Leading our associate team by developing a positive environment, delivering exceptional results, and contributing to the success of the business
- Active involvement in the recruiting and personnel management processes
- Managing associate records, payroll, and billing
- Sharing on-call duties
- Supporting Department of Transportation compliance
- Assisting with branch sales by partnering directly with the sales and management teams to grow the business and promote the TransForce brand in the local market
- Support safety, Department of Transportation and OSHA compliance; ensuring a safe work environment for all
- Enhance the company’s positive image and provide exceptional customer service to associates and customers
- Comply with all labor laws
- 2 years transportation industry experience (preferred).
- Experience in high volume recruitment.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, great time management, scheduling and organizational skills.
- Experience in and ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Proven ability to multi task.
- Strong work ethic and a high level of integrity.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook and the ability to utilize internal systems.
- This position requires up to 25% travel (must have reliable transportation).