Requisition Number: OFFIC01027
The Office Administrator performs administrative and office support activities for multiple department heads and regional staff.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Greets and assists external visitors and guests upon entry to facility
- Responsible for answering Company’s main line and directing all calls during established office hours
- Conserves executives’ time by reading, researching and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information and initiating telecommunications
- Coordinates meetings and conferences for internal operations
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence
- Daily processing, handling, and data entry of documents, files, forms, and requests
- Prepares reports and handle information requests
- Prepare management and field employees’ travel arrangements
- File and retrieve documents, records, and reports
- Retrieve sensitive information with the highest degree of confidentiality
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
- Maintains office supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, as well as placing supply orders for executives and office staff
- Ensures kitchen supply (Sam’s) order is picked up
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Follow-up with tasks from assigned managers
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff such as CEOs, Vice Presidents, etc.
- Other duties as assigned and the ability to work overtime as needed. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Ability to multitask and work with strict deadlines
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality with exposure to sensitive matters
- Ability to travel periodically and available for extended hours as business dictates with the ability to travel by means designated by Company (Air, Auto, Train, Boat, etc.)
- Ability to follow explicit instruction from executives and management for assigned tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Intermediate MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook) and PC Skills
- Flexible and eager to learn new things
- Must be a team player and have a go-getter attitude
- Needs little direction to complete tasks; can dictate degree of direction needed to complete tasks
- Must be able to work established office hours as designated by Company
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing and lifting is required. This would require the ability to lift files, packages, bulk kitchen items, and open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary. Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
This role reports to the Vice President, Human Resources