. NET Developer
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 12 months
Direct Energy is searching for a Developer who will be self-motivated, demonstrate a constant commitment to excellence and have experience in the design, development, and unit testing of .NET applications and web services. Experience with MVC and Angular JS is a must. Our applications must multiplex between various brands and languages, and must be responsive and accessible. Our suite of applications covers the needs of customers, internal business, and our call centers. This is an exciting opportunity to build leading-edge applications as part of an experienced team.
Test-driven development experience, solid OOP knowledge, charting and graphing.
- Net core, MVC, Angular JS 2, Angular 5, JQuery/JQuery UI, Web API, Web services, LINQ and Entity Framework, HTML5/CSS, OOD & Design Patterns, Unit Testing Frameworks, SQL Server
- Knowledge of database modeling and data structure principles, techniques and best practices Express.js & Node.js
- Build Microservices in the AWS cloud using API Gateway and Lambda
- Perform code reviews and do unit testing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask
- Able to work independently with minimal consultation from Architect/Lead.
- Linux & Git
- Express.js & Node.js
- Angular Material
- Experience with Agile development practices and Scrum methodology
- Computer Science degree or strong OOP background
- Minimum 6 years' experience
- Experience refactoring legacy code
- Net core, MVC experience
- Knowledge of AWS PaaS
Bachelor's – Computer Science preferred