At Memorial Hermann, we're about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient care.
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Responsible for providing oversight for implementation of clinical programs and projects. Provides operational oversight of assigned programs through monitoring/evaluating systems, processes, outcomes, and culture ensuring the highest standards of clinical practice. The position collaborates with leaders, providers and staff to create, implement, and advance innovative clinical programs and processes.
Education: Bachelors degree in Nursing or related field; Advanced degree preferred
Licenses/Certifications: Current State of Texas license/permit to practice professional nursing
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Five (5) years of healthcare experience working in a clinical setting
- Management experience preferred
- Experience in change management and implementation of innovative programs
- Demonstrated pattern of growth in the ability to lead others
- Planning and organizational skills
- Effective teaching, coaching and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with all levels of staff
- Advanced/expert computer skills
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health“ through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Manages clinical projects and initiatives as identified by facility leadership.
- Assists in the implementation and compliance of campus programs.
- Coordinates meetings of project implementation workgroups.
- Ensures timely and effective completion of project milestones.
- Develops and coordinates the communication, education and training plan related to the implementation of projects and programs.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.