The Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse provides hemodialysis therapies to patients with chronic renal disease.
- May contribute to and implement the plan of care as directed by the Registered Nurse and document as needed.
- Monitor the outcomes of dialysis treatment on an ongoing basis and communicate results to the Charge Nurse or Administrator as appropriate.
- Initiate and terminate dialysis treatments, within scope of practice and as allowed by state regulations.
- Mix acid and bicarbonate according to center procedure when needed.
- Participate in infection control monitoring, implementation, and recording as requested.
- Current nursing license in the applicable state.
- Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
- Previous dialysis nursing experience preferred but not required.
- Minimum 6 months experience in nursing preferred.
- S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.