Lead Technical Support Analyst
Lead Technical Support Analyst, Houston, TX
Why join us?
AKYTA is made up of dedicated and passionate people continuing to push our fast growing company to the next level. Good enough is never good enough at AKYTA. We expect incredible from anyone who wears our name. We also know that to get those results, we have to mentor our team, and create an environment that rewards curiosity and exploration. These are the main tenets that help us ensure results—and perform in a way we can all be proud of. If you have grit, great ideas, and want to be a part of something bigger than yourself, you just might be the right fit for our team.
The Lead Technical Support Analyst, under the direction of the Sr. Systems Administrator, is responsible for installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of MS, MacOS environments, commercial and custom software applications utilized on laptops, desktops, notebooks, VoIP and cell phone. Additionally, the Lead Technical Support Analyst is expected to provide guidance, development, training and issue resolution support to the Technical support team.
- Provide onsite and remote technical assistance to end user requests logged via the ticketing portal, documenting troubleshooting steps and resolution.
- Work with stakeholders ensuring timely deployment of equipment, software and resources for new and existing team members.
- Manage AD user accounts, folder permissions, certificate administration, VoIP accounts, Office 365 and systems access based on company policies.
- Provide guidance, triage and escalation support for support team members and facilitate creation of support processes, documentation and policies.
- Assist with maintenance, creation, testing and deployment of new desktop and laptop images through SCCM.
- Maintain inventory of hardware, installed software, license compliance and deployments.
- Perform competitive pricing analysis of new hardware and software options, providing recommendations based on costs, risk, effort and benefit.
- Work with vendors and stakeholders ensure timely delivery of approved products.
- 4-7 years of related work experience.
- Proficiency supporting MS software stack - OS, Office, SQL, VB, Office 365, in a windows domain, including MacOS and iOS.
- Experience supporting VoIP hardware and software phones.
- PowerShell scripting, SCCM application and Imaging creation are a plus.
- Current certifications are preferred.
- Able to understand and suggest improvements to business and systems process flows.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Confident decision-making skills.
- Must be analytical and possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Possibility of occasional light travel.
- Ability to commute to multiple office locations as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work on-call, after hours as scheduled.
Learn more about Akyta!
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and dental insurance, a 401(k) savings plan, and paid personal time off.
AKYTA is an advisory and operational services partner to companies with high-touch customer operations. Our clients get in-depth guidance at every point where their business and customers meet.
AKYTA, Inc. was founded in 2017 and is a privately held firm with headquarters in Houston, TX. For more information about our products, please visit our website at www.akyta.com.
If you are interested in this position, submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone, fax or email inquiries from external recruiters or other interested parties, please.
AKTYA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AKYTA.com / Arena Tower, 7324 Southwest Fwy, #1200, Houston, TX, TX 77074 / 1-(800)-555-5555