The Lead Selector position will perform the following duties:
- Safely operates power material handling equipment to accurately select, palletize, stage and/or load customer orders for delivery of product to customers without damage or errors.
- May be assigned other tasks associated with the warehouse operation as needed.
- 12-24 months of Foodservice Warehouse experience.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to work the scheduled, assigned times and required overtime for the position
- Able to stand, walk, reach and lift repeatedly throughout shift
- Able to lift, stack, and/or pull products off shelves, as well as replenish product, from various heights weighing between 10-35 pounds and generally up to between approximately 60 and 90 pounds, depending on the location, throughout shift
- Able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e. cooler, freezer and dry
- Pass pre-employment drug test
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills