Lead Flight Administrator
dnata is one of the world’s largest air services providers. Established in 1959, the company ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports. Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services in 35 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 300 airline customers around the world. Each day, the company handles over 1,900 flights, moves over 8,500 tons of cargo, books over 16,000 hotel stays, and uplifts over 320,000 meals.
- Assist with creating and maintaining Flight administrator schedules.
- Coordinate coverage for sick calls
- Train all new hires on industry standards, flight assembly, and daily coordination.
- Work with transportation and flight administrators to ensure flights are catered to on time.
- Flexible in your approach and demeanor to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances.
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- A good decision-maker with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Willing to take action and eager to embrace new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Comply with all HACCP/GMP and dnata catering sanitation and proper food handling policies and procedures.
- Check all meals to ensure the accuracy of menu specifications and meal counts.
- Constantly on the move in and out of the office and on an aircraft.
- You must be able to lift, push, pull up to 50 lbs, stand for long periods, constantly bend, and squat.
- Be exposed to frequent low temperatures of 35-40 degrees while checking flight and may be exposed to extreme weather conditions when catering the flight outdoors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A High School diploma or GED with 5+ years in customer service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Must have drivers license and pass Port Authority background check.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are fundamental to creating a strong workplace and community. At dnata, we’re proud that our workforce is as diverse as the customers we serve. And we’re committed to nurturing your talent with mentoring, volunteer and professional development opportunities. We welcome everyone. Our employee resource groups are one of the many ways we champion diversity and inclusion at dnata