L0357 John Eagle Houston Acura
John Eagle Acura Houston
If you have the drive to perform, exceed and excel… then we want you to come work with us as an Internal Service Advisor.
Join a team focused on earning customers for life!
We are one of Lithia Motors dealerships. A Fortune 500, publicly traded (NYSE: LAD) company that is on the fast track to even more success and development. With over 180 stores in 18 states we are one of the largest auto retailers in the United States.
As an Internal Service Advisor you will be responsible for effective time management and communication of the vehicle reconditioning services provided at the dealership.
- Conduct an inspection and estimate of all used vehicle trade-ins and auction purchases to determine the applicable re-conditioning efforts to be undertaken.
- Work with Manager to develop overall departmental plans, goals, processes, and performance standards.
- Strive to meet company standard of turnaround time of vehicles being placed on the lot for sale.
- Break down reconditioning estimates to ensure labor and parts pricing is accurate.
- Coordinate used vehicle descriptions and picture taking for internet posting with Marketing Department.
- Review and report to managers the results of service provided by all service departments and outside vendors.
- Automotive dealership service experience &/or certifications is a plus.
- Very Strong Time management skills.
- Working knowledge of computer and typing skills.
- Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence.
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.