Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
As the Human Resource Manager, you will partner with cross-functional teams and leaders to broker HR services and actively engage in staffing, organizational development and talent management. You will build upon and rely on your HR functional expertise and effectiveness to align critical human resources principles with business objectives. This role will support the human resources strategy and processes for the PMT HPS functions (Information Technology, Legal and Finance), directly supporting the CFO, VP General Counsel and CIO for the HPS organization.
- Drive organizational effectiveness
- Lead change
- Manage talent
- Build relationships and broker services
- Act as a coach and confidant
- Administrative support
- Lead training and development
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Significant Human Resources experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Previously demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- Ability artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: 1250 W Sam Houston Pkwy S, Houston, TX 77042 USA
The Future is What We Make It