HELPER ELECTRICIAN 1
ZACHRY is currently seeking an experienced Industrial Electrical Helper 1 with 2 plus years of experience for new construction work at our LyondellBasell CVO PO/TBA Project in Channelview TX.
Industrial Electrical Helpers 1 will assist in the installation, repair, and maintenance of electrical wiring, conduit, equipment, and fixtures.
- 2 plus years of experience as an Electrical Helper/Apprentice
- Must possess State of Texas Electrical Apprentice License
- Must possess all Knowledge Skills and Abilities for positions (see below).
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements.
- Must be able to work at heights in excess of 300 ft.
- Must have all required tools.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Identify all tools required for tasks.
- Identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks.
- Assist in the cutting, bending and running of the conduit as specified on blueprints.
- Assist in the installation, modification, and fabrication of cable tray as necessary according to specifications.
- Assist in pulling the cable through specified pathways.
- Assist in the assembly and installation of electrical equipment.
- Assist in terminating wires and cables to electrical equipment such as but not limited to breakers, control panels, and distribution systems.
- Assist in the testing of electrical components for continuity and proper voltage readings according to specifications.
- Assist in the inspection of electrical equipment and components to identify hazards and to ensure the equipment is in good operational condition.
- Assist in the setup and maintenance of temporary power systems.
- Assist in the installation of and maintenance of the grounding systems for all equipment and structures.
- Assist in the hoisting of equipment and tools into a location via bull rigging or crane.