Our people are our greatest asset! As one of the largest private property management companies in Houston, we recognize our progressive culture, values and ethics help us cultivate some of the top talent in the job market!
We are seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team and work with and support staff throughout the organization providing financial data and analysis to support projects by participating in the planning, development, implementation, and monitoring of the annual operating and capital budgets. In this role, you will be privy to highly sensitive and confidential information and will have a proven track record for doing so.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist in the development of budgets for existing properties and create proformas for potential acquisitions
- Develop financial packages for lenders including historical income/expenses reports, investment summaries and prospect activity
- Liaison with IT and Business Analysts to create financial databases, Adhoc reports and other projects to improve corporate effectiveness.
- Assist Churchill Capital with finances and refinances of properties
- Prepare detailed financial analyses and write formal responses to special lender/servicer inquiries related to asset performance
- Prepare investor/property analyses and assist with quarterly portfolio value reports
- Assist in due diligence process and interface with third parties (appraisers, surveyors, etc.) for loan re-financings and asset acquisitions/dispositions
- Maintain accurate list of all Boxer-related entities and federal tax ID numbers
- All other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- 2+ year’s previous experience in financial analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or similar
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong metrics and analytical orientation and very detail oriented
- Successfully pass pre-employment screening
- Employee must have reliable transportation to and from work each day
Boxer Property offers a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, optional life & AD&D, disability, critical illness, accident, Healthcare FSA, 401K available the first of the month following hire; and generous PTO accessible after 90 days.
No calls or agencies please. Boxer Property will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.