An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations.
Cprime is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and perform against business goals. As a leading global Agile and DevOps solutions provider, our industry-leading software and talent solutions work together in synergy to deliver transformations.
Do you get excited about making teams better? Are you a force multiplier? We're looking for self-aware agile coaches who can dynamically adjust based-on various, complex situations whether it means jumping into a room full of executives and then in the next hour coaching an Agile team. A leader who can build relationships and work well with a team of coaches and client teams through continuously iterating and transforming the way people think, interact, and work through coaching and consulting.
- You can teach people how to fish, but you can also fish for them when necessary
- You’re an Expert professional coach, facilitator, mentor, trainer, and consultant
- Use advanced systems coaching, organizational development, culture, change management and leadership skills and uses those skills to affect organizations at large
- Assess, plan, and drive the Agile approach, principles and practices during a transformation
- Understand and can address business drivers for a transformation
- Identify appropriate processes, strategies, org design for the organization’s needs
- Guide and drive executives, managers, teams to implement Agile development approaches
- Work well with other coaches and consultants
- Identify other areas of expertise that need to be brought in to accomplish the client’s objective
- Work to help all levels of the organization understand the benefits of working Agile
- Have multiple demonstrated implementations of Lean-Agile Portfolios
- At least 5 years of active coaching experience in successfully leading large-scale SAFe / Agile transformations
- Multiple demonstrated deliveries of the “SAFe Value Stream and ART Identification Workshop”
- Have delivered “SAFe for Executives” training / workshop
- Hands-on experience applying Lean / Agile methodologies within software, infrastructure, hardware, and operational environments
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS)
- At least 2 years of People Management experience
- At least 7 years of Product Development experience
- Have SAFe Program Consultant (SPC, SPC4, SPC4.6) certification
- Readiness to travel up to 80% annually
- Successfully coach and mentor teams on the organizational value to drive implementation success and overall adoption of Agile framework
- Deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organization
- Senior Agile Leadership skills with an ability to lead by example and challenge command and control behaviors
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to manage clients and deliverables at any given time through effective time-management and planning
- Good work ethic and the ability to work with diverse teams across different time zones
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and communication, both written and spoken
- Responsive to internal and external requests
- Strong executive presence, facilitation skills, drive for results, attention to quality and detail, and a collaborative attitude
Travel Requirement: Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately up to 80% of the time to meet client needs. (Telecommuting an option when not on client site.)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience using behavioral change methodologies (Kotter, ADKAR, Prosci, etc.)
- Previous experience in management consulting and solution based professional services
- 12+ years of Software Product Development experience
- 5+ years of People Management experience
- 5+ years of experience in leading large-scale Agile transformations with methods such as XP, Scrum, Lean, or Kanban
- 3+ years of experience working with scaling Agile solutions such as SAFe, LeSS, Nexus, DaD, SoS
- Additional certifications such as: RTE, SAFe POPM, SSM, SASM, SGP, SDP, PMI-ACP, PMP,
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Previous management level experience at medium to large enterprise company and / or ex-manager at consulting and solution based professional services firm
- Working knowledge with Atlassian Tool Suite (TFS, Rational, Rally, or equivalent), CI, CD, Test Driven Development, and DevOps
- Technical enough to code and test code when necessary
- Have ability to travel up to 80-100% travel domestically in the USA (Mon- Thursday onsite)
Methods aren't built overnight. They're built in the day-to-day.
Cprime transforms businesses with consulting, managed services, and custom solutions that deliver performance. Agile, DevOps, Product, Tooling, Cloud in unison.
An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm that is both product focused and consultation focused. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations.
We operate in multiple locations across the US including the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York City, the Midwest, and Philadelphia, and a fast growing global footprint in India and Europe.
Who is a Cprimer?
We are dreamers and believers. We are the creatives and thinkers. Cprimers deliver!
PLAYFUL - We're not the stodgy types of yesteryear. We're professional...and playful.
STRUCTURED - We're structured in our thinking...But aren't afraid to shake things up.
INSIGHTFUL - We act deliberately...and react dynamically.
We're constantly on the move to find what's best for any situation.
We keep our skills sharp and knowledge sharper by learning new technologies and training according to the most recent standards.
More than just great coaches and engineers, we want to hire great people. We move fast, work hard, and play hard too so we want you to know our expectations up front:
· Smart, quick learner – we lead our industry and want to keep pushing
· Gets things done – efficient and organized
· We strive to make things better
· We’re a team – so everybody does the dishes, no lone rangers here
· Excited to work on projects with lots of unknowns and devise elegant and maintainable solutions