Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world's leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark s seeking candidates for a Food Service Director of Patient Experience to drive patient experience and nursing relationships. This is a customer service/hospitaltiy position representing the food service department to the patients.
Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified approach to patient/resident care. Level of impact is within own operation.
- Conducts patient rounding, distributing contact information for each dept. and completes rounding logs
- Ensures patients know the names of the housekeeper and tray passer.
- Conducts spot training for food service and environmental service employees with direct contact to patients.
- Provides direct information to supervisor and manager for service recovery.
- Participates in the gridding process.
- Attends and chairs meetings for patient satisfaction, nurse meetings, client meetings and others as appropriate..
- Attends department manager meetings and reports findings.
- Conducts nurse rounding and completes logs sending thank you notes as appropriate.
- Actively participates in Press Ganey tracking, posting of scores for HCAHPs and Press Ganey.
- Completes action item reports and all other necessary reporting dailly sending to all appropriate personnel.
- Delivers strong operational performance by executing against Aramark Healthcare and regulatory agency standards and programs, continually monitoring operations, and completing assessments and necessary action plans to provide optimal nutrition care and meal service to patients/residents.
- Drives patient satisfaction and maintains client relationships through rounding. Ensures compliance to food safety, sanitation, and overall workplace safety standards.
- Supervises, staffs, trains, conducts applicable rounding and manages the performance of the staff on the patient units.
- Recognizes and adopts activities appropriate to the specific needs of the patient/resident population and demonstrates knowledge of specific issues directly related to age of patient population
- Requires 3-5 years experience and 1-3 years in a management role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience