Landry's has an open position for a Digital Experience Manager at our Corporate Headquarters in the Galleria area of Houston, TX. This position will report to the Director of Digital Engagement. As we continue to grow, we need high caliber, experienced individuals to join our organization. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to career opportunities.
- Drive the implementation of future web strategy and migration
- Manage the day-to-day operational activities of the website including escalation support emails, chat sessions, and phone calls related to website performance or functionality issues.
- Create business process and review issues. Make recommendations and provide solutions to improve operational activities. Assist with continuous process improvement.
- Promote, market, and support digital initiatives with the goal of improving sales, usage, and program awareness
- Usher web projects through the entire project lifecycle (research/scoping, planning, prioritization, development, communicating timelines and milestones, testing and deployment) by working across both internal and external development resources
- Remain informed of new technologies and trends in the digital space, incorporate into recommendations for site enhancements.
- Audit integrations and evaluate third-party vendors on a regular cadence
- Clearly identify and document all issues, and develop a process workflow to effectively drive each issue to resolution.
- Work with optimization team to monitor and analyze KPI's (visits, conversation rate, AOV, LTCV, cost analysis, cancellation rate, etc.) to optimize and deliver insights to grow both current and new customer sales
- Create, maintain and communicate weekly, monthly and annual performance metrics reports and make recommendations based on trends.
- Excellent presentation and research skills, attention to detail, and a proactive attitude in improving our business
- Conduct frequent competitive analyses and develop strategies to win against competition.
- Standardize processes to manage leads through CRM system (lead generation, management, reporting)
- Lead the project management team to develop detailed user documentation for business processes and related applications, conduct new-user training and provide support. Also engage with IT business analysts as required for process optimization and new platform selection and migration.
- Manage and track monthly expenses and forecasts correlating to the Marketing Communications/Web budget.
- Support marketing and other business leaders with additional duties as required and serve as digital ambassador.
- May be required to perform additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Information Technology or Journalism or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of marketing experience with 3-5+ years' experience in digital marketing working in a matrix B2C organization or B2C agency
- Knowledge and experience in digital, sales and marketing processes
- Understanding of web analytics and proficiency in Google Analytics
- Broad-based digital marketing background, SEO, SEM, PPC, digital media, and email
- Experience with A/B testing, UX/UI, cross-browser responsive web design techniques
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Personal qualities: self-motivated, detail-oriented, positive attitude, team player, leading with and without direct authority