Job Title: FP&A Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Full Time
Benefits: Retirement, Healthcare, Paid Holiday, PTO, etc...
Why you should apply:
- This opportunity is high visibility, perfect for someone who has strong leadership skills
- The company is a strongly positioned O&G services company with strong leadership
- Opportunity to help train and develop direct reports
What We’re Looking For:
- Someone who has a strong background in FP&A
- Can extract and manipulate data to provide analysis to drive decision making
- Experience in due diligence for M&A, including financial modeling and forecasting
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or MBA required
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead and manage the budgeting and forecasting process
- Provide regular updates and strategic suggestions based on financial KPIs
- Conceptualizes and builds automated financial models with appropriate documentation to enhance business decision making and identify new business opportunities.
- Prepare presentations for senior company leadershipo
- Identifies, makes recommendations and implements improvements to the planning process.