Controller - Hospitality
Major hospitality firm is currently seeking a Controller to join their growing accounting department.
- Managing the day-to-day accounting process
- Maintaining internal controls and compliance procedures
- Prepare month-end and quarter-end closes
- Generating profit and loss and balance sheet reports on a monthly basis
- Reviewing all daily cash and labor reports
- Ensuring all tax and insurance requirements l are met
- Be involved in all cash management issues, including all credit issues, aged trial balance analysis, and cash transfers
- Accept any other accounting projects as needed
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE CONTROLLER (REQUIRED)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or an equivalent one
- At least 5 year's of experience in Accounting
- Hospitality industry experience
Salary is up to 100K
The job requirements for the position are as follows:
The starting salary for this position is up to 60K Base with excellent benefits and bonus. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume along with your current salary requirements to Careers @ trandon.com for an immediate interview and/or call us at (212) 986-0200.
Please visit our website at http://www.trandon.com/ to learn more about Trandon Associates, Inc. and to view more job postings.
Trandon Associates, Inc.
535 5th Avenue-Suite 610
New York, NY 10017
Careers @ Trandon.com
Similar jobs you might like
BEHAVIORAL HOSPITAL OF BELLAIR Houston, TX
AmerisourceBergen Corporation - Corporate Sugar Land, TX