Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for Construction Equipment Operators to add to our team in Houston, Texas.
- Must be willing to travel up to 95% of the time, including weekends
- Willing to work 40+ hours a week (paid OT after 40)
- $35 per day per diem
- Must pass a background check, drug screen and alcohol test
- We offer full benefits package
- Operate equipment and install cathodic protection systems
- Ability to operate backhoes, mini excavator, skid steers
- Install materials for construction projects.
- Ability to read and follow work orders to understand job requirements for materials and installation
- Class A CDL preferred but not required
- Experience in cathodic protection installations helpful
- 1 year construction experience
- 1 year heavy equipment operating experience
- Must be willing to work in all weather conditions
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, Overtime Pay, Paid Per Diem, Paid Time Off, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.