Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
Work with CE Functional team, Business Leaders and Business VP/GMs to align on and execute against Commercial Excellence initiatives and KPIs.
Drive sales accountability and best-in-class sales practices to improve business results by overseeing the implementation and monitoring of a business intelligence model to drive sales force effectiveness initiatives.
Create and execute a rigorous management operating system (MOS) that integrates the coordinated review and execution of the call activities, sales pipeline, account opportunities and leads across HBT with routine engagement with each region and country.
Develop and drive practical sales metrics and utilize interactive analytics dash-boards to generate actionable insights and coaching methods that business leaders and sales managers can use to achieve and exceed goals versus annual targets.
Be accountable for driving the initiatives that improve seller performance and productivity measurably and sustainably; develop programs and metrics that in-crease critical sales behaviors and outcomes around win rate, deal velocity, customer retention and forecast accuracy.
Drive the routine self-assessment of the businesses' Commercial Excellence maturity and seller competencies; identify common needs and prioritize the next step improvements by highest economic impact.
Own and drive the coordination of the seller recruitment processes, tools plus on-boarding and training to improve the new employee experience, accelerate their ramp-up and increase the acquisition and retention of top sales talent.
Coordinate with Marketing to generate best in class practices to translate the strategic growth plans into practical quota setting, effective demand generation activities, pricing models, offering launches and value selling content focused on differentiation and long-term business value for the customer.
Analyse and ensure that the right sellers are deployed in the right regions. Work with Sales Managers and Business Leaders to ensure the coverage is adopted and there is adequate deployment and support of realistic quotas to meet business goals.
Drive perseverance and accuracy of orders forecasting process and alignment with activities in the pipeline. Ensure continuous improvement of program.
Generate a proactive communication and education strategy to the global salesforce regarding benchmarking, best practices, news on tools, training and productivity enhancements.
Measures of success will include driving significant year-on-year improvements in sales revenue/orders, seller productivity, quota attainment and customer/partner acquisitions while maintaining a robust and integrated functional excellence in sales operations across the region.
This key position collaborates regularly with cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, Information Technology, Finance, HR and Compensation & Benefits to deliver comprehensive and profitable concept-to-cash outcomes for Honeywell.
- Support revenue & profit growth strategies and actions
- Champion and drive rigor in the regional Sales MOS across all sales teams enabling order and sales forecasting, funnel management, activity tracking and sales reporting
- Lead sales org design and deployment across all regions to ensure both appropriate cover-age and capacity to attain AOP
- Partner with HR and install MOS to reduce attrition, install recognition process in place and reduce time to fill
- Collaborate with HBT CRM organization to enable the sales MOS and the sales teams with the right tools to perform their job
- Deploy sales onboarding process and assist new managers through the onboarding of new hires
- Lead SIP plan deployment and quota setting as well as SIP payout process
- Drive x-brand sales coaching and training to develop appropriate skills per channel/business model as well as sales career growth and progression.
- Lead focused sales initiatives (e.g NPI, software sales) across HBT.
- Support the continuous improvement of our Specifier / Project selling strategy
- Support the New Product Introduction processes between Product Management and Sales
- Defining and implementing best practices to improve Account Management processes
- Accelerate Honeywell Cross selling – Channel / Customer / Project selling
- Conduct sales management meeting cadence
- Develop, analyse and audit Key Performance Indicators with consistent implementation
- Develop & Implement tactics to improve win rates/accelerate sales cycle improvements
- Drive key tools, processes and IT solutions for Sales Excellence
We want a passionate, personable professional with a strong background in sales and/or marketing and a proven track record in strategic/operational leadership, and ideally team leadership. In addition, you will possess strong analytical skills in Excel and other applications, such as Salesforce.com.
Candidates will need to show evidence of and can demonstrate project management skills, analytical skills, commercial understanding, market awareness and a sound business knowledge.
Oversee and be directly engaged in the collection of information, generation of insights and recommendations to address various business issues and opportunities.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years of Salesforce.com experience
- Minimum of 5 years of sales and/or marketing environment experience
- Proven operational and strategic leadership skills
- Proven sales management experience
- Six Sigma / Lean experiences advantageous
- Experience working in a complex matrixed environment
- Category: Sales Support
- Location: 2101 CityWest Blvd, Houston, TX
The Future is What We Make It