HVAC COMFORT ADVISOR NORTH HOUSTON
The HVAC Comfort Advisor works in the home of with new and existing customers guiding them through the Sales Process while exploring various equipment and finance options.
ARS provides all the leads and appointments; all you have to do is close the sale. We're looking for first time closer's!
This exciting position offers significant career advantages, including the ability to earn more than $100,000 annually; company-provided sales leads, vehicle, cell phone, computer, and gas cards; a company-wide sales recognition program; and the potential to fast-track your career into management. Six-Figure-Plus Earning Potential & Great Perks!
Primary Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
* Handle Incoming Sales Inquiries
* Relationship Selling
* Meeting and Exceeding Budgeted Sales Goals
* Self Generating Lead Sales Ability
* Exceptional Customer Service Skills
* Proven Track Record of at Least 3 Years outside Sales Experience
* Exceptional Follow Up and Closing Skills
* Advanced Organizational Skills
* Extremely Dependable ( some weekends maybe required)
* Open to New Ideas and Methods
* Motivated Self- Starter
* In-Home Sales Experience is a Plus
* Bilingual is a plus
Candidates for this position will receive an email invite to take a pre-employment assessment. The assessment is part of the application process. Please complete to be considered for this role.
Join our winning team and apply today!
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen,MVR and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.