Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing Coordinator coordinates the entire closing process from home sale to home closing within the time frames established by the studio goals.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Participates and comes prepared for weekly status meetings.
- Communicates constantly with lenders for status to ensure all documents, etc. are complete and the loan is progressing properly.
- Communicates with buyer and lender to ensure everything that is needed is obtained in the timeframe needed.
- Communicates weekly with construction team on the progress of the home to ensure completion and CO is obtained on time. Establish accurate monthly closing projections at the beginning of every month.
- Coordinates customer walk schedule with construction team.
- Communicates with Closing Attorney weekly on the progress of each closing
- Schedules closings with the Attorney and buyer.
- Communicates constantly with the regional sales manager on issues that may prevent closing on time.
- Generates weekly closing status report on number of closed homes for the month, homes scheduled to close, and homes in play that are not yet scheduled to close.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Result oriented, accurate and multi-tasking ability
- Ability to solve problems
- Minimum 1 year within real estate industry