The CFS Development Manager (formerly F&I Development Manager) is a dynamic leader who drives successful Finance and Insurance (F&I) performance in our markets. The CFS Development Manager works directly with store management to accelerate their Customer Financial Services (F&I) performance.Job Responsibilities:
- Implement sustainable F&I performance in PVR and product penetration.
- Ensure that all store F&I personnel are fully proficient in the AutoNation F&I Process.
- Ensure that all store F&I personnel are fully trained on usage of AN preferred products and lenders.
- Ensure compliance with AN F&I policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal laws and regulations as they relate to F&I.
- Complete assignment reports and action plans for all 5-day assignments.
- Perform store compliance audits.
- Ability to operate an automobile.
- Prolonged periods of personal computer.
- 3 to 5 years F&I experience.
- Working knowledge of all finance and insurance products.
- Superior communication and training skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Extensive travel within Region required.
- Must possess a valid driver's license, and have and maintained an acceptable, safe driving record.
- Must meet Company's requirements for employment
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.