Company Name: Kroger Stores
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
As an associate of Kroger, the basic objective of your position is to highly satisfy our customers by providing exceptional customer service in a safe andclean environment to ensure the customer's return visit. We accomplish this in many ways including, but not limited to; treating our customers/employees ina fair and ethical manner, promoting an inclusive work environment, being a responsible member of the community, providing the right products at the righttime with fair and accurate pricing. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safetyof others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Customer Service - They must greet the customers and respond to their questions and requests in a courteous and helpful way.
- Preparing, decorating and displaying food - They prepare food sold in the bakery and must be able to read instructions for food preparation. Severaltimes each hour they slice, pour, decorate and place food into containers, weigh and attach proper price labels. (Must be age 18 or over to operate anypowered equipment). They lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Cleaning The Work Area - They sweep and mop the bakery floors as well as wash and sanitize cookware according to procedures required by local healthdepartments. This involves contact with water and various cleaning products.
- Work Location - They must stand or walk for up to 4 hours at a time and frequently bend and reach.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Previous comparable experience
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: TX || Houston || 1035 N Shepherd Dr || 77008 || Kroger Stores || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service; Deli/Bakery; Store Operations || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None