The RetailBanker II - Bilingual is responsible for the growth of consumer and businesscustomer relationships, while delivering the Woodforest Experience to everycustomer, every day, every time.
- Achieveindividual sales by proactively identifying, marketing, and recommending bankproducts and services beneficial to the customer.
- Mustbe a Keeper of the Woodforest Culture and possess the ability to createenergy around Retail objectives and initiatives.
- Enhancecustomer experience and the reputation of the Bank by warmly and sincerelygreeting, engaging, and developing relationships with customers, communitymembers, and retail partners.
- Embracea technology driven customer experience.
- Abilityto explain complex solutions in a simple to understand way.
- Demonstrateflexibility to perform all other duties as assigned.
- Exhibitoperational excellence through diligent adherence to policies and procedures.Practicebranch security procedures and protect customer confidentiality and privacy.
- Performbranch servicing duties such as paying and receiving, cash and vault balancing,ordering cash, cards, reports, audits, control checks, maintaining andservicing automated teller machines, as well as cleaning work areas.Openand perform account maintenance on depository accounts and loans.
- Demonstrateownership in the resolution of customer inquiries and/or concerns at thefrontline or by appropriately engaging with internal resources.
- Mustbe proactive when seeking business outside of the branch.
- Mustbe open to direct coaching and feedback.
- Abilityto work flexible or extended working hours to meet business needs; demonstratedreliability.
- Demonstratea passion for taking care of people by exhibiting effective problem-solvingabilities, the ability to maintain composure and convey a positive attitudewhile interacting with customers as well as internal team members.
- Knowledgeof/or ability to quickly learn products, services, policies, procedures,regulatory guidelines, as well as engaging in a sales and service process.
- Abilityto maintain the highest level of confidentiality, follow directions, and applyproper policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Excellentorganizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task ina fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Abilityto understand instructions, forms, applications, and be familiar with financialstatements and credit reports.
- 3years of relevant and transferable sales and/or customer service experience;
- OR an Associates degree and 1 year of relevant andtransferable sales and/or customer service experience;
- OR a Bachelors degree.
- Previousinstore banking experience is preferred, but not required.
- Mustbe positive and engaging.
- Mustbe bilingual in English and Spanish.
Formal Education & Certification:
- HighSchool Diploma or equivalent required.
- Little to no overnighttravel expected. Based on the occasionalbusiness need, you may be expected to cover nearby branch locations up to 45miles from your assigned branch location.
- Conditionsinclude standing most of the time, may involve walking, moving, bending,stooping or sitting for brief periods, and occasionally lifting and carryingitems up to 30 lbs.
This jobdescription is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing ofactivities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Nothing herein restricts managements rightto assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Woodforest is an EqualOpportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protectedveteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.