New Signature are delighted to bring to market an opportunity for an Azure Engineer to join a prestigious and well recognised end client in Houston for 12 months.
The role will focus on the operational elements of an Azure practice that sits closely alongside a project team; and while it will have a focus on operations, the position will have an increasing part to play n project work overtime.
Moreover, the position will interact with business stakeholders and the role holder will need the acumen to speak to senior stakeholders who may not always understand detail on a technical level.
The subject matter is all Azure based – so a strong Microsoft & Cloud background is essential to the role.
Technically strong around Azure. Must be able to:
- Complete back ups in Azure for VM's and databases
- Complete patching into Azure
- Monitor services and resources in Azure
- Setup alerts
- Experience of working with Project teams – the communication skills required for this are very important.
- Not just getting involved in technical delivery – this role will be in meetings with stakeholders to discuss problems, progress and solutions. Must be confident talking to stakeholders in this capacity
About the business area:
This will join a Data Practice for one of the largest and well recognised corporations globally – and in addition to this, an organisation with one of the most mature and advanced cloud environments. Across their teams the current focus is about establishing an environment wherein the data is accurate, standardised and all within Azure. Phases to follow the completion of this will then focus on AI and machine learning.
New Signature UK is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and all applicants with suitable experience and qualifications will be contacted.