Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership's assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
The Liquids Volume Control Analyst's primary function will be to reconcile inventories at marine docks, storage facilities, exchange, and pipeline inventories. The Analyst will work with field and office personnel to resolve outstanding reconciling issues. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reconcile monthly marine docks, storage facilities, pipelines and exchange inventories to plant/field statements.
- Record product movements to the corresponding internal and/or 3rd party contracts while fully understanding the terms and pricing of those contracts.
- Monitor and reconcile government reporting processes.
- Receive and review inspection reports from third party vendors.
- Troubleshoot errors.
- Provide explanations for prior period adjustments.
- Provide adjustments to the Risk group while understanding the risk impact for those adjustments.
- Review and send invoices.
- Communicate with other LVC staff, Distribution representatives, Internal Regulatory personnel, Measurement, field personnel, and NGL Marketers regarding product inventory.
- Assist Contract Administration, Accounting, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable with any inquiries.
- Respond to audit requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Mathematics is required.
- A minimum of 2 or more years of experience in the energy or oil and gas industry is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, primarily Excel, is required.
- Hands-on experience with the OpenLink RightAngle application is preferred.
- Problem solving skills and decision making abilities are required.
- Excellent analytical skills and able to work through large amounts of data and numbers.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with others in an open environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are required.
- Must possess the desire and ability to work with detailed information in an organized manner.
- Must be a self-motivated team-player.