A successful private wealth advisory firm is looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide general administrative and client service support. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and well-versed in office administration systems & procedures. Maintaining strict confidentiality, the new assistant will increase operational efficiency through effective communication & coordination while ensuring that tasks are completed on time and meet high-quality standards.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Location: Houston, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Answer, screen, and direct calls on multi-line phone system in a courteous and professional manner; take messages and/or forward incoming calls to appropriate employee/voice mail.
- Schedule and confirm all client meeting appointments with clients.
- Keep reception area and conference room(s) clean and organized during the day. Order lunches for in-house events and meetings.
- Welcome clients and visitors. Offer them beverage upon arrival, validate their parking upon departure.
- Responsible for maintaining supplies for in-house kitchen including ordering, restocking, and making sure area is tidy; also, for overseeing supply room needs, including ordering, restocking, and making sure area is tidy.
- Update Firms CRM system as directed by Firm Advisors.
- Manage the logistics for all external client and employee events, including coordinating dates, details and logistics with venue staff, creating and issuing invitations and monitoring RSVPs.
- Order, prepare, and send client gifts and birthday cards.
- Assist with meeting agenda preparation, attend team meetings, and captures notes.
- Client Services/Operations
- Onboard new clients through account openings and transfers with all custodians. Coordinate with client and advisor in gathering information to open accounts. Ensure all new account paperwork is completed accurately and monitors transfer through to completion then communicate successful transfer to client and advisor.
- Assist clients with account requests, including, but not limited to, account balance inquiries, check deposits, withdrawals, and transfers. Prepare all associated paperwork for processing, monitoring progress through to completion.
- Maintain accurate notes and records in the CRM system (RedTail).
- Communicate new account information or account changes to internal team members.
- Assist clients custodial account access assisting them with gaining access, reading data, resetting passwords, etc.
- Marketing Support
- Manage marketing inventory, including brochures, letterhead, etc.
- Assist President with the creation and formatting of quarterly client newsletter and ad hoc client communications.
- Execute the external communications strategy through the firms chosen social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.); research content for approval, schedules, posts then monitors content performance.
- B.A. or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of administrative experience
- Financial Industry experience preferred
- CRM experience preferred
- Ability to work in a close-knit team setting
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships
- Excellent communication; written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Proficiency in MSOffice/Word/Outlook/Excel/ PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of various webinar/meeting platform technologies, i.e., Zoom, GTM, etc.
- Experience in financial industry is a plus
- Proficiency in HubSpot, WordPress, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, is not a requirement, but would be a plus
- Working knowledge of Constant Contact and Levitate would be a plus
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.