Requisition Number: ADMIN02914
Dominium is one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing developers, owners, and managers of affordable housing. Our core mission is to provide residents with clean, safe, well-maintained, and affordable housing at an outstanding value.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team at Silver Glen, a 160 unit apartment community in Houston, TX.
The Administrative Assistant would be responsible for covering all administrative duties of the property.
- Answering phones
- Entering and closing work orders
- Unit inspections
- Entering purchase orders
- Working with contractors and vendors
- General administrative duties as assigned
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- Must have at least 2 years of general administrative experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- MS Office and Yardi software experience
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
About Us: Dominium manages more than 30,000 apartments in 22 states with a staff of more than 1,200 employees. As long-term owners, we have been committed to providing housing solutions for more than four decades. We are a vibrant and growing organization, with many avenues and opportunities for you to build a successful career.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, career growth opportunities, training and development programs, and a community volunteer and outreach program. Our comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, education, 401(k), employee recognition, wellness programs, rent discounts for employees living on a Dominium property, and more!