AP/AR BILLING CLERK II
Zachry Group is currently seekingAccounts Payable Clerks for our Pasadena, TX location.The Accounts Payable Clerk will perform a variety of routine accounting functions under general supervision and in accordance with standard procedures.The successful incumbent will be responsible for processing all invoices and non-payroll payments.
- Full-cycle accounts payable process. For example, matching of invoices, receivers, and purchase orders.
- Obtain invoice approval, lien waivers, and letters of credit.
- Verification of approved insurance, bonds.
- Reply to assigned queries correctly, efficiently and communicates in a timely manner.
- Research source documents and prepare simple accounting reports.
- Reconcile vendor accounts.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, central procurement, job site and project management.
- Complete special projects as required by manager.
- Maintain rental tracking spreadsheets.
- Track status of major subcontractor / vendor lien waivers required and received. Submit monthly to owner as required.
- Participate in TR Log Meetings. Update TR Logs and notes.
- Other duties as assigned.