IT Vendor Management Manager - Horsham, PA
IT Vendor Management Manager - Horsham, PA
Employment Type: Regular
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas'® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann's® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
The IT Vendor Management Manager will be responsible for engaging with vendors used within the IT group, with a particular focus on selection and qualifying new vendors, in conjunction with the IT functional teams, IT Security, and Procurement, on-boarding, establishing and measuring vendor performance and compliance across all categories within IT (Outsourcing, Software, Hardware, Telecom/Network, Services, Security, etc.).
This role will be involved in early contractual negotiations and meetings, adding input on key deliverables, risk compliance and critical service level agreements. Core focus will be on strategic vendor management and partnership within the IT / Technology teams. Will have a strong background in managing IT vendor service agreements (SLA's, KPI's etc.) across software, hardware, IT Services categories and with major suppliers in the industry. Will coordinate and lead Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR's), reviewing vendor performance, SLA's and KPI's.
This role will have strong exposure within risk mitigation, compliance and experience in supplier relationship building inside a large size organization. They will be proactive in approaching their team and internal stake holders on solutions to existing problems, with a detailed focus on how the IT Vendor Management team can add better value to the business.
Key Job Responsibilities
- The role will also be responsible for creating standard process for on-boarding, off-boarding, and ongoing review of IT vendors and contracts.
- Managing and/or supporting all IT vendors and contracts. This position will work to build a portfolio of current IT Vendors.
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter, detail oriented, strong written/verbal communication skills, customer service oriented, and have the ability to interpret, review and negotiate technology related contracts in relation to software, hardware, telecommunications and other IT services.
- Vendor Governance: Define and support best practices for creation of, build out, and ongoing management of a global vendor portfolio which include; contracts, contacts, renewals, inventory, spend and vendor performance.
- Vendor Contract Review and Negotiation: Partner with IT Teams, Procurement and Legal to negotiate business terms with vendors, to mitigate risk and maximize price efficiencies. Must be familiar with legal, privacy/security, and business requirements to be able redline contracts.
- Vendor Relationship Building: Build strong relationships with vendors to establish business requirements and ensure alignment with the IT Organization's long-range strategic objectives.
- Vendor Management Process & Policies: Support the implementation of internal processes and policies with adequate controls around vendor life-cycle.
- Vendor Selection Process: Evaluate, vet and select vendors by leading or participating in the RFP process, with IT leadership, procurement, and legal.
- Vendor Performance Management: Responsible for managing service agreements across software, hardware, telecommunications and other IT Services.
- Ensure all vendor relationships have metrics to evaluate performance, and validate and ensure adherence to SLAs through surveys and scorecards. Provide periodic updates on vendor performance and selection to IT Leadership
- Vendor Management Technology: Must have experience working with Vendor and Contract Management and/or Procurement Software.
Education and Work History
- BA/BS - Required.
- 10 years of experience in IT Services, IT Vendor Management, IT Outsourcing, Contracts, SLA/KPI Reporting, Management Reporting.
Key IT Experience
- Proficient at managing vendor or client relationships across a technology service delivery environment.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of IT Organizations in areas such as procurement, contract management, risk management or service delivery processes.
- Strong IT Reporting, QPR's, Metric Reporting, Management Reporting, and cost analysis.
- Proven track record of managing large scale RFP's and negotiating vendor agreements.
- Proven experience influencing and negotiating between internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical contractual aspects to senior leaders within and external to the IT Organization.
- Proven understanding of IT business needs and knowledge of IT industry standard best practices. * Demonstrated experience leading, reviewing and negotiating contracts.
- Computer Skills: Advanced proficiency using Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Acrobat, Vendor Management Modules and/or Systems such as ServiceNow
Key Behavioral Competencies
- Strong Leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both as an individual contributor and member of a cross-functional team.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.