Recent College Grad with Excel/Data Analysis Experience
Alpha Consulting Corp. Parsippany, NJ
RECENT COLLEGE GRAD WITH EXCEL/DATA ANALYSIS EXPERIENCE
This position will be responsible for helping process returns and rebate processing.
- Obtain customer order information that is needed to create Return Material Authorizations for all returns coming to North Wales. Work with the Receivables Department and the Shipping Carries to resolve return discrepancies. Minimize returns by monitoring return requests when the product is in good condition. Gather return information for the Logistics and Fulfillment Planning departments.
- Assist with processing expired and recalls returns in the Automated Return System.
- Issue manual credits for Expired and RMA credit adjustments.
- Coordinate the QA reimbursement process between the Pricing Department, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. Field customer phone calls related to reimbursement questions.
- Set up credit requests in Oracle and enter payments in log. Assist in calculating rebates for smaller and mid-size account.
- Answer customer calls related to returns.
- Follows Client Safety, Health, and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Other projects and duties as required/assigned
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Business degree such as finance, accounting, or marketing REQUIRED.
- Strong experience with EXCEL.
This 3+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Anita: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #18-00966
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE