Human Relations Generalist - Horsham, PA
Human Relations Generalist - Horsham, PA
Employment Type: Regular
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas'® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann's® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for :
- Talent Selection: Assist with the recruiting process and the management of open positions through the full recruitment life cycle. Maintain, deliver and continuously improve an effective onboarding program and pre-employment process for new hires aligned with corporate and local requirements driving retention of top talent.
- Associate Training & Development: Conduct new associate orientation sessions and other HR related management development training sessions. Assist HR Manager with training delivery and training needs assessment.
- Associate Relations: Assist HR Manager with associate event planning in Corporate. Assist HR Manager with building logistics.
- Systems: Includes utilization of various HR and Talent systems (ex. Oracle, PeopleFluent, TrueScreen, eQuest); entering new hire and associate changes into HCM system.
- Administration: Assist with exit interview process, invoice processing, maintain up to date job descriptions, manage temporary process.
- Policy Management: Includes administering/interpreting company policies and assisting the HR Manager with personnel and employment law compliance.
- Performance Management: Includes working with managers to determine appropriate course of action with regard to performance, safety or attendance concerns. Assist the HR Manager with Corporate performance reviews and merit increases.
- Associate Programs: Include assisting with the Benefits Annual Enrollment Process, associate opinion surveys, and answering general HR questions for Corporate.
- Assist and support all HR activities/duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field required.
- 3+ years human relations generalist experience required.
- Demonstrate the ability to be coachable and trainable for cross-training/development within the HR function in preparation for future progression.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with online recruitment systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking and project management skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to be resourceful, demonstrate business acumen, creative thinking skills and be able to act as a decision maker.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.