Our client in Hopkinton is looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator on a first shift, contract to hire basis!
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator who is able to process large volumes of invoices, has
the ability to research and resolve discrepancies, and a willingness to take on new responsibilities.Judgment must be used in the analysis of facts and circumstances surrounding individual problems and transactions to ensure the accurate processing of accounts payable transactions. A professional demeanor and the ability to work with confidential data are required.
- Audit paperwork to confirm accuracy of information, such as invoice and purchase order
- agreement, inspection disposition, reconciliation of receiving document with invoice and purchase order
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies discovered during the audit process
- Match, code, and enter invoices
- Audit and process employee expense reports
- Utilize Accounts Payable and related ERP modules of Oracle computer system
- Open and sort mail on a daily basis
- Match vendor checks to paid invoices
- Place vendor checks and related documentation in envelopes for mailing
- Prepare A/P accruals and related journal entries
- Pay suppliers in accordance with terms and bring to the attention of the department supervisor and manager any issues that need addressing
- Maintain positive communications with suppliers and internal company personnel
- Two plus years related accounting experience in a manufacturing environment, utilizing a computer based system.
- High School Diploma
- Strong English Skills
- Must be able to prioritize, organize, problem solve, process accurately, and follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Must be flexible and possess a good attitude
- Detailed Oriented
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative
- Ability to work with confidential data
- Ability to problem solve in a team environment
- Must be familiar with Excel