Requisition Number: TALEN03116
POSITION SUMMARY: The Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter is responsible for driving talent acquisition in our Health Dimensions Revenue Professionals organization to optimize and ensure a pipeline of health care administration talent to meet the growing and changing needs of the organization and its clients. This position will be responsible, in conjunction with the Sr Director of Recruitment and Placement services, to assist in placing both interim and permanent leadership roles for our Senior Care clients as well as for HDG Corporate level positions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the execution of a full cycle recruitment process including determining the position requirements, special skills, etc; posting and marketing the position; initial screening of candidates; telephone interviewing of candidates; evaluation of each candidate with recommendations for interviews; setting interviewing schedules; debriefing both candidates and interviewers; conducts reference checks, background and all other required checks for candidates.
- Builds relationships with colleges, vocational / technical schools and other feeder organizations of talent
- Understands the HDG hiring brand and makes changes necessary to draw high quality candidates
- Stays abreast with what it takes to draw top talent and is creative in the process
- Develops and executes progressive, integrated recruitment solutions using direct sourcing, industry networking, employee referrals, internet sourcing, job fairs and college programs
- Consults and partners with hiring managers on interviewing techniques and employment practices
- Interfaces and consults with clients and hiring managers to understand business and recruitment needs, to develop business partnerships, and project future workforce needs
- Prepares reports documenting recruitment activity and effectiveness.
- Partners with clients to ensure candidate placement satisfaction
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required; focus in Human Resources, preferred.
- 3 years of hands-on recruitment experience.
- Previous experience working in a Health Care recruiting agency, preferred
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system
- Experience utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience in the recruitment of health care professionals or in a fast paced, highly competitive environment
- A combination of employment agency and corporate experience highly, preferred.
- Passion for recruiting, strong perceptive abilities, and the ability to foster positive relationships and satisfy recruiting needs.
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through abilities
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Experienced with Microsoft office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Previous experience in working in multi-site organizations, preferred
- Creative and resourceful
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong organizational and phone skills
- Ability to take initiative with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel up to 10% on occasion