Want tobuild a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Strategic Cyber Intelligence Analyst III will work as part of a team focused on collecting, analyzing and disseminating cyber threat intelligence to stakeholders across the organization globally. In this role, you will build and sustain the cyber threat intelligence cycle and ensure that intelligence analysis supports stakeholder needs.
- Build and maintain an enterprise level cyber threat intelligence cycle.
- Create cyber threat intelligence requirements and translate them into collection management operations.
- Identify and maintain collection capabilities aligned to a comprehensive cyber intelligence collection plan.
- Facilitate both written and verbal cyber threat assessments and briefings through the strategic design and execution of cyber threat intelligence.
- Cultivate a collaborative environment and build relationships with other Cargill teams.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Ability to cultivate a collaborative environment and build relationships with other Cargill teams
- Previous experience in cyber intelligence, geopolitics, intelligence
- Non-English language skills