Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The IT/OT Digital Foundation Lead will be the information technology delivery champion channeling all Smart Manufacturing initiatives in the portfolio for the enterprise. In this role, you will ensure key stakeholders are engaged, providing functional alignment to the technology architectures and their related delivery and scale. You will be responsible for building, sustaining and enhancing product capabilities, including driving modernization, standardization and differentiation where appropriate, achieving buy in for innovation and transformation investments, bringing the outside in.
- Partner collaboratively with the product owners and managers within the enterprise to ensure integration to the digital footprint; connects business value driven use cases to requirements of a digital foundation.
- Provide facilitation of information technology function resources and efficient navigation of organization structure to enable a successful technology foundation for the delivery and deployment of digital products at enterprise facilities.
- Champion the long-term information technology strategy to enable the functional business processes via technology products.
- Delivery information technology for product delivery by shaping and driving execution across digital products aligned to the enterprise portfolio.
- Define expectations for the agile delivery scorecard with product teams and key stakeholders and lead and facilitate portfolio performance and function or enterprise reviews.
- Maintain metrics of business or operational performance and evaluate trends and execute plans to improve operational support, addressing concerns and needs with high performance solutions.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to connect a breadth of functional needs including data, technology, data science and manufacturing operations
- Experience with, and continued connection to, innovative solutions transforming digitalization of manufacturing
- Experience within an agile work environment having demonstrated basic agile principles in a fast paced business environment
- Minimum of six years of related work experience