Want tobuild a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Implementation Specialist role is critical in ensuring Cargill Digital Solution’s (CDS) customers successfully use our products to create lasting value for their operations. In this role, you will be at the intersection of cross functional teams as we work to implement new software solutions for our customers in the North America dairy market. You will implement product suites, collaborate with sales teams on pre and post sales meetings, and support product management teams in testing products and developing / executing product strategy.
- Execute implementation projects across the CDS product suite serving as a domain specialist for the North America dairy market.
- Facilitate functional and technical requirement gathering sessions to create clear and comprehensive documentation.
- Test products at customer sites and understand and interpret data results focusing on nutrition and management, and identify potential issues from data and troubleshoot issues.
- Collaborate with customers to ensure they realize value from our product suite by discussing customer needs, analyzing results and making recommendations on future actions and facilitate product training for customers in both group and individual settings.
- Partner with sales teams to articulate value and demonstrate the functionality of the product suite.
- Lead and contribute to efforts to pilot products with internal and external customers to build new business and gather and communicate customer feedback to the product management team to improve our products.
- Support team initiatives including training development, process documentation and recruiting activities.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Relocation will not be provided for this position since it can be remote.
- Bachelors degree in a related field OR four or more years of equivalent experience.
- Two or more years of dairy production experience.
- Experience and strong understanding of production operations.
- Experience executing complex technology implementation projects.
- Able and willing to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Master's degree in animal nutrition, animal science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience implementing enterprise technology Solutions.
- Experience training and consulting with clients, consultants, and service teams.