Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Cutover Lead will oversee and handle the operational aspects of ongoing projects, serving as liaison among project management and planning, project team, line management, and develop integrated cutover work plans for large technology efforts. We seek a professional who will provide strategic vision, reviewing the project proposal to resolve time frame, funding limitations and procedures for accomplishing the project.
- Identify and resolve obstacles to completing project on time and to budget.
- Adhere to internal and external quality standards.
- Monitor and report on the status of the cutover workstream including cost, timing and staffing.
- Organize project teams, assign individual responsibilities, develop cutover schedules, and resolve resource requirements.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Experience on Large IT Programs, SAP implementation experience
- Proven experience in communication, negotiation, facilitation, and stakeholder management
- Proven ability to drive for results under tight timelines
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in ambiguous environments
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, influence and communicate at all levels of the organization and cross-function/platform
- Prior experience utilizing Microsoft project