Want tobuild a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT:
We seek a Commercial Senior Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Analyst who will analyze business problems to be solved with automated systems. In this role, you will provide technical expertise to identify, evaluate and develop systems and procedures that are cost-effective and meet user requirements.
- Translate and analyze variances from the project plan, research alternatives, and implement the preferred recommendations.
- Provide complex business model design services for development.
- Analyze and interpret requirements, and prioritize them in alignment with process advisors and across the organization.
- Integrate a subset of complex process areas, including data, education and security across a limitedsubset of the organization.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Experience working in SAP and/or ERP
- Experience in commodity risk management space
- Experience conducting more complex systems and process design and implementation activities
- Experience with Agricultural Contract Management (ACM)th Agricultural Contract Management (ACM)