Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT:
The Archer Application Administrator will strengthen the Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) automation capabilities across Cargill’s global risk management teams. In this role, you will collaborate with our risk management teams leadership, engineers, operations teams to design, configure, test and deploy risk management capabilities within the GRC Archer platform. You will support Archer end users with design recommendations and ensure the deployment of Archer functionality is aligned with business needs, Cargill procedures, and quality standards.
- Build and maintain the Archer platform used by the Risk Managementand teams across Cagill, including applications, questionnaires, data feeds, dashboards, Advanced Workflow, APIs, scripts and reports.
- Monitor application and run health checks to make sure that the systems are performing at optimal levels and address application issues.
- Create and maintain collaborative partnerships with Archer end users to ensure excellent service and effective planning of projects in the Archer roadmap.
- Participate in the creation of development and operational processes.
- Provide guidance and technical support within the creation of design, engineering specifications and development artifacts.
- Provide delivery of service level agreements, service performance measures, risk mitigation and issues resolution.
- Conduct research on new emerging tools and techniques and make presentation on their merits and recommendations.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to communicate technical details in a clear and understandable manner
- Experience using related technologies
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Master's degree
- Experience using automated testing tools
- Experience in the area of cybersecurity
- Experience with Archer
- Experience in Powershell or similar languages